Purchase the post conference materials
For information on how to purchase the post conference materials from AgriYield 2010 contact Annabel Helm on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 207 3757166
Optimise your Agricultural Inputs to Maximise Yield, Efficiency, Sustainability and Investment:
The only conference that will give you the in-depth and practical knowledge necessary for you to increase your margins.
- Expert tips to fast track your route to investment: Practical steps to make your operation attractive to investors.
- Take advantage of Precision Technology: Innovative ways to make precision techniques and technologies increase yield and reduce waste.
- Cutting edge advances in seeds, fertilisers and agrochemicals: Unmissable changes that will revolutionise your crops.Â Â
- Harness your FYM, Slurry and fertilisers: Proven techniques to ensure that your fields work for you.
- Understand Emerging Markets: Understand how operators in South America and India have increased their margins and apply this experience to amplify your own profits.
- Essential information for the future: Safeguard your crops from climate change and disease to ensure growth and profitability.
Find out more: Download your FREE BROCHURE now or see the LATEST AGENDA
|I believe that new innovations and smart integration of technologies allows us to advance yields â€“ and in a sustainable way. This is especially true for the CEE region with its vast potential to meet its ambitions to be a key contributor to global food security. - Karsten Neuffer, Global Head of Cereals, Syngenta
Why you need to be at The AgriYield Summit 2010:
This is the first tailor-made and intensively researched conference to address cutting-edge agricultural issues within the CEE and CIS.
The focus will be on practical ideas that you can implement today as well as R&D innovations that will revolutionise tomorrow.
| The challenge Central & Eastern European is the same as for the rest of the world â€“ to find the most suitable and sustainable farming systems to feed today’s growing (and more demanding) population. - Euros Jones, Director of Regulatory Affairs, the ECPA
8 Great reasons why you must attend:
1. Over 150 leading Agribusiness decision-makers set to attend, including operators, suppliers, asset managers and consultants.
2. Find out from prominent associations and regulatory bodies sustainable solutions and climate change concerns. Who is speaking?
3. You’ll get over 8 hours of networking at the event and 4 weeks of networking with our unique e-networker with industry leading professionals. Find out the all the other benefits from the brochure here.
4. You will learn the specifics of how to make your fields works for you - and how they can attract investment.
5. You will hear case studies from influential operators in the CEE and CIS from other global emerging markets such as Brazil and India. Read the agenda now...
6. R&D presentations from senior managers from across the industry that will enable you to formulate your future business models.
7. In-depth explorations of energy crop and GM profitability issues tailored to the region.
8. Understand global market demands through Panel sessions with influential procurement and purchasing managers who will talk about what they expect from their raw materials.
There is no other conference that will be able to supply you with the in-depth and practical knowledge necessary for you to increase your margins through increased efficiency and intelligent investment.
DON'T DELAY. Reserve your seat now for Agriculture's newest and most effective event.
| We need more and more food on yearly/daily bases. Definitely, this part of the world has the necessary ingredients to do very good business in agriculture and feed the world. - Vitaliy Skotsyk, CEO, Landkom Internation